Wednesday 25 April 2018

Ignited at the #cipdLDshow

It's tough to do an Ignite, it's tough to tweet one!


Have you ever attended an Ignite session? Have you ever delivered one?
They are great - fast paced, visual and lots of content.

I've just attended one, with three great speakers and a great host. And one crazy attempt from me to live tweet it!

The three sessions covered
1. Great questions
2. How L&D can get ahead of strategy
3. Using (free) tech for learning.

Below is some of what I captured but for a bit more, head over to Twitter, find me @DamsonHR and go from the one that started it all below...


Session one top take-away: Great questions have power!


Session two top take-away: Be an explorer...

Session three top take-away: There's lots of free learning tech, use you PLN to identify and understand it:


I set myself the challenge of doing things differently or outside of my comfort zone as a member of the #blogsquad, and this approach sure ticked those boxes. But that's all part of the experience, part of the learning, and hopefully part of the offer.

Feel free to connect with me to share your take-aways or find out more if you cant track it all on Twitter.

Denise.

No comments:

Post a Comment